Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Clothing Monday

Okay, I was busy this weekend. I have some more stuff that I need to package and box, but this is what I have for yas:


Skulls, purple roses .. it's grungy but cute. And I love the back of the top! That's a prim ribbon at the bototm, btw.

Next up is this:


A remix of my favorite outfit from yore, a pirate costume. BTW the boots that match this are Maitreya Billow in brown. Looks soooo good I think! The sleeves are flexi prims worn on upper arms. I made it on several different layers. There's one where the Corset is on jacket, and the pink shirt is on shirt, and then jacket and shirt layers where they are on the same. It's hot. you want it!

You can get them all at Sweet Treats. CLICK HERE TO TELEPORT TO SWEET TREATS IN-WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment