

I am like.. crazy about pink lately. But the boy says that pink goes well with the red hair I've been wearing these days. Anyway, here are two fantastic new dresses, one whimsical and adorable, the other kinda smart and naughty at the same time. Adored, on the left, is a sweet little maxi style babydoll I threw together yesterday. Pink, flowers, and love. What more do you want in a late summer romantical dress?
Up next is The Pet ... it's a subtly naughty schoolgirl look. If you are (and god why do I use this term a lot?) The librarian and the stripper both .. holy crap. This is definitely for you. It's sweet and sexy...
Find them in world: CLICK HERE TO TP TO MY STORE .. And find them on S-street SL: CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY XSTREET ITEMS ...

No comments:
Post a Comment